Murabba apple is capable of reducing wrinkles and blemishes, as well as being a potent antioxidant that blocks free radical damage and prevents skin ageing. It stimulates collagen production and supports skin health.
- Apple murabba acts as therapeutic agent to treat dysentery in children.
- It prevents scurvy disease caused with the deficiency of Vitamin C.
- The high pectin content can allow treat gall bladder diseases.
- The detoxifying effect of apple murabba helps in eliminating mercury and lead.
- Apple murabba prevents kidney stones formation.
- Since apple is rich in antioxidants, so it prevents developing cataract.
- Apple murabba acts as the superb detoxifier for liver, and boosts up the immunity system.
- It reduces LDL or bad cholesterol level.